Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

She's crawling




It's official...she's really crawling now! Take a look at the video.

She's apparently also climbing. I put her down on the floor to play with her toys and went to the laundry room to start a load of clothes. I came back and couldn't see her, but could hear her. This is where I found her....






on the bottom shelf of the coffee table.

3 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

How cute is that!!! I can't believe that she is ALREADY crawling!! You are going to be chasing her all over the house now.
Congrats to your sister too!!!

erin elizabeth said...

So precious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! She's on the move now, get ready to be really busy! Kayla started walking around on furniture almost as soon as she started crawling.

Love you all! Geri Lynn