Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a wobbly world

I haven't posted in a month but life around our house has been very interesting lately. Peyton started walking about a week ago. Every day she walks a little more and a little further. She's still wobbly, but manages to get where she thinks she needs to go. There is no stopping her now!


She also mimmicks us now. When we say "no no" she walks around saying "na na na na na." It's very cute right now but won't be for long....once it's considered back talk. She can say "ba ba" and wave, which means "bye bye." She will also say "mama" and "dada" but everything she says has more than one meaning so it's hard to tell when she means mama and when she's just rambling about something else.


Peyton and I visited with my family at the lake over the last weekend of June. It was great to see everyone and I wish we had more opportunity to get together like this. Here are some pictures from the fun.

Pushing other kids out of the way! That's my cousin, Micahn, on the left, and Sydney on the right.

Attacking Viktoria and Nana

It was a long day and Peyton was pooped!


Peyton and Aunt Tina

3 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Yea! I'm so glad you posted. Peyton is soooo cute! I love the walking "stance."

Steve-n-Angela said...

Peyton is adorable.. hard to believe that she is ALREADY walking but then again ... she is almost a year!!! Wow how time flies!!! AND I can't believe that you ONLY have 90 days to go... or something like that... miss you and hope everything is going great!!!--Ang

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, I knew it wouldn't take her long to figure out that walking thing. We sure did enjoy her at the lake, she's such a little chatterbox. Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Geri Lynn