Beater lickin' good
Ok - I think this is hilarious because this was my absolute favorite thing to do growing up. My mom would make a cake in the morning for something that day and she would wake me up first and give me the beaters before my sisters got up. Let the spoiled rotten comments fly!
Anyway, Peyton apparently has the same love. Every time I get the beaters out now she wants to lick them!

Ok - I think this is hilarious because this was my absolute favorite thing to do growing up. My mom would make a cake in the morning for something that day and she would wake me up first and give me the beaters before my sisters got up. Let the spoiled rotten comments fly!
Anyway, Peyton apparently has the same love. Every time I get the beaters out now she wants to lick them!
Peyton's Horsey
Kyle's boss sent this horse home with Kyle one day after we had been at his house for a party. Peyton calls it "Peyton's Horsey." She can climb on it and rock by herself. As you can see she really loves it.
We decided to take the kids to the zoo for the first time on Memorial Day. Other than the fact that it was extremely hot, we had a really good time. Lucas was awake at the beginning and asleep by the end. I think Peyton liked the gorillas but my favorites were the Tigers.


2 comments:
Somebody please give that baby girl some cake batter!! You have a great blog!!
Brad and Patti
Kyle - Brad says you look like an Arkansas sissy. Put some long pants on boy! Those white legs hurt our eyes! Melodie - it's hard being married to a Colwell.
Post a Comment