This picture was taken at the office, which explains the filing cabinets in the background. For all of you who have been begging for this, I hope you enjoy!! I believe that we've passed the "bump" stage...what do you think!
I went to the doctor yesterday and there's not much to tell...everything is going great. We'll go back in 3 weeks, which will be the first week of the 3rd trimester. Time is really flying by!!
I went to the doctor yesterday and there's not much to tell...everything is going great. We'll go back in 3 weeks, which will be the first week of the 3rd trimester. Time is really flying by!!


6 comments:
hee hee hee.. you are so cute with baby!! I love it!!!
That minivan's looking good.
Steve
I would still consider that a "bump". You look adorable!
Geri Lynn
hey you two. I will ask the griswalds from chevy chase vacation to loan you the truckster that they used. the pea green and the wood on the station wagon will be great for Kyle to drive. Ha. with those 6 other kids you want to have, it will be great. Ha. Love you both, Pam L
I was sooo anxious to see you!! You look awesome!! I called you yesterday so I could send you some pics! I will have to log on to my work email so i can send them to you!! I have a myspace page similiar to this one. It is private though...so not just anyone can look at it. I am so glad I got to see some pics of you. I miss you soooo much!!
sorry I didn't leave my name..this is new to me!! The comment before this one was left by Allison!!!
Allison Ashley
Post a Comment