Just thought I'd post a picture of the greatest mascot EVER! See the link to the left for more pics.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Melodie- I just got the url & love it! This is a terrific idea & you look fantastic, even midway through a pregnancy! Congratulations by the way!!! Enjoy the next few weeks of "excusable craziness"! - Jenny "Colwell" (now Maynard)
The purpose of this site is to update friends and family, both near and far, with the events and milestones of our growing family. I won't promise to update daily, but I'll do my best to keep this site up to date and entertaining for all who visit. Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Melodie- I just got the url & love it! This is a terrific idea & you look fantastic, even midway through a pregnancy! Congratulations by the way!!! Enjoy the next few weeks of "excusable craziness"!
- Jenny "Colwell" (now Maynard)
I think I can find a picture of the new mascot.
Seems like he's a little deformed, you know with a "hog nose" and a few other abnormalities.
I'll send it to you as soon as I fine it.
Hogfan.
Seriously! This is supposed to be about good stuff not LSU!
Erin
Post a Comment