Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

It's been a while...

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything new. I guess you could say that life for us right now is pretty uneventful. I know all of that will change in the coming months so we're trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

We went back to the doctor yesterday and I had my glucose screening for gestational diabetes as well as a RhoGham shot. Somehow I'm the only one in my immediate family with a negative type blood. I'll have to have another rhogham shot when the baby is born. I'll find out the results on the diabetes screening later today. Other than that the visit went as they normally do. Weight, blood pressure, fundal height (for those wondering, size of my stomach from pelvic bone to top of uterus), baby's heartbeat. The doctor said that every thing looks good. I go back in one month and then after that we start going every two weeks. That means that we're EXTREMELY close to the due date. It's suddenly starting to sink in that we've got ALOT to do before then!!

Last weekend we enjoyed a visit from Taryn, John, Gram and Pappaw Goat (Kyle's mom, stepdad, grandmother, and pappaw). John installed a new ceiling fan in the nursery while Taryn and Gram cooked and cleaned. We had a great visit and look forward to seeing them again soon!

Kyle is playing in a golf tournament this weekend with Heath and Trent. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post after this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the medical explanation - you must have known there would be a question about that!

Call me later, Bonnie

erin elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! Glad to hear everything is going well. Don't forget my offer to paint still stand if you need me!

Anonymous said...

If memory serves James has mentioned that their mom had to have those same shots during at least one pregnancy. I'm not sure, I'll have to check with that out. Hard to believe you are 82 days away from delivery! I'm thinking we need to see a more recent pic :)

Love ya,
Geri Lynn

Steve-n-Angela said...

I second the comment about more recent pics! i know how much you love them!!

Angela!