I thought it was time to post a new "preggo" picture so here it is. I'm 31 weeks this week and start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. We've been to 2 child birth classes and it is actually helping to make me feel a little better about going in to labor and I think Kyle is actually learning something too....although he would never, EVER admit that.
Melissa (oldest sister), Emily, and Hannah (nieces) came to visit for a couple of days this week before we go meet the rest of the family at Lake Degray. We're going to Magic Springs today! They are excited, but it's going to be so HOT! At least there is also a water park to cool us off.


3 comments:
I am so glad that you posted a new pic!! you are adorable-- cute maternity clothes!It is getting so close!! I hope you are doing great!!
I Miss you!!!Angela
It's about time you posted a pic!!!! Oh I miss you guys! Call me this week we need to catch up!
We're praying for you Melodie, that you will get the rest that you need and that Peyton will stay healthy. Love you lots and lots!
James and Geri Lynn
Post a Comment