We recently decided that it was about time to start moving Peyton away from the bottle. She's been drinking juice from sippy cups for a couple of months now but we have started putting her formula in them as well. For this purpose, I bought some bigger sippy cups that I've seen other babies use without any problem. These new sippy cups have snap-on lids compared to the screw-on lids of the other smaller cups we already had. These pictures are the result of our first attempt of formula in a cup...with a snap-on lid!

These pictures do not do this situation justice. If you look at her high-chair tray you can see the formula "puddle" that she was playing in and you can see the white spot all over her face and the back of her chair.

This was the floor where the cup hit. The camera couldn't pick up the entire mess but this was the largest part of it. While Kyle gave her a bath, I cleaned the floor!
Growing up is so much fun...and messy!
2 comments:
Could this be Peyton's payback for the lemon??? Nana
She's just so adorable though!
Geri Lynn
Post a Comment