Here is a picture of the bedding for our little boy's room. It's just the Target photo. I'll post pictures of his actual room when we get it done....it will probably be a few months!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute!!! You need to pick out a name, so we don't have to keep calling him "little boy"!!! ha/ha Love, Meghan
The purpose of this site is to update friends and family, both near and far, with the events and milestones of our growing family. I won't promise to update daily, but I'll do my best to keep this site up to date and entertaining for all who visit. Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Very cute!!! You need to pick out a name, so we don't have to keep calling him "little boy"!!! ha/ha
Love, Meghan
Very cute!!! Yes I second the name thing!!
lots of love--Angela
I agree about picking out a name. I really like the colors on the quilt, perfect for a little boy.
Geri Lynn
Post a Comment