This weekend we celebrated Peyton's 1st birthday! It's so hard to believe that she's already 1 year old. (Lucky for us we get to do the first year all over again soon!) She had SOO much fun seeing everyone at her house and playing with all of them. She really did love being the center of attention....
Here are some pictures of her big day:
Paris Sewers
11 years ago


2 comments:
what great pictures, the year really flew by, it seems like Peyton just joined us yesterday. she really enjoyed her cake.
love Uncle Cecil and Aunt Sheri
I am so glad that you have this blog. I really love seeing all the pictures and I wanted to be at her party so bad. It looks like she had a really good time and I love her pink and white cake. James probably won't care for the LSU chair but it's adorable and it looks like she loves it. Give her a big hug and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!
Love,
Geri Lynn
Post a Comment