I am 32.5 weeks pregnant now. I started bedrest around this point when I was pregnant with Peyton but so far, my blood pressure has remained normal (with the exception of that one day a couple of weeks ago - see previous post). I see the doctor once a week now. We had an ultrasound last week and the baby looks good - HUGE - but good! Last week at 31.5 weeks he weighed approximately 4 lbs 11 oz. He should be around 3 - 3.5 lbs at this point so needless to say he's likely to be a big baby. To put it in perspective, Peyton was 4 lbs 15 oz. when she was born at 37 weeks...
Anyway, we talked about inducing around 38 weeks, which puts us right around October 7. Dr. H. mentioned a possible c-section due to the baby's potential size but that was more to prepare me than anything. He says that we will try it the natural way and proceed from there as necessary. We'll be having one more ultrasound in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, I see the Dr. once a week and just go on with normal activities. Hopefully we can make it the entire pregnancy with no more problems!
Speaking of Peyton....she turned one on Wednesday! We're still recovering from her party this past weekend. It was so much fun but at 7 months pregnant the execution of the party was exhausting when it was all over and done. Thanks again to everyone who came to the party. See my previous post for some pictures of the party. I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pics from her newborn days -- SHE WAS SO TINY!!
Paris Sewers
11 years ago







1 comment:
Glad that you are feeling good and doing well so far. We can't wait to meet the new little guy but hope he takes his time about coming. It's so hard to believe that Peyton was ever that tiny!
Love you all,
Geri Lynn
Post a Comment