I went for my doctor's appointment yesterday and there is no real change to my condition. My blood pressure is still elevated and I still had elevated levels of protein in my urine sample. (This may be TMI...)
The only new news is that the doctor told me yesterday that he's going to deliver the baby in 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. He said his nerves can't take much more of my high blood pressure and other symptoms. He scheduled an ultrasound and another NST for Monday. Hopefully after that we can get more specific about a date, but it looks like Peyton will be here some time around Labor Day.
Paris Sewers
11 years ago


3 comments:
Ohhhhhh....how exciting!!!!!! I know you will be so glad to have her here!!
I am so excited! Take it easy for the next couple of weeks-- you will really need your rest once she is here!!! Can't wait to see her pretty little face!!!
Oh I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to meet her! Keep us updated and check my blog I have lots of new posts!
Post a Comment