She is absolutely beautiful! Bonnie was going on and on about how pretty she is earlier today. I can't wait to see her! Glad that she is doing so well and has gained some weight. It won't be long until she's all filled out.
The purpose of this site is to update friends and family, both near and far, with the events and milestones of our growing family. I won't promise to update daily, but I'll do my best to keep this site up to date and entertaining for all who visit. Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
OH GOODNESS.. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL--PERFECT! I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HER!
Oh my gosh!!!!!! Se is absolutely precious!!!!!!!
She is absolutely beautiful! Bonnie was going on and on about how pretty she is earlier today. I can't wait to see her! Glad that she is doing so well and has gained some weight. It won't be long until she's all filled out.
Love,
Geri Lynn
Post a Comment