Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

New pictures

It's obviously been a while since I've taken the time to post anything to this site so I thought I'd post a few pictures of the past few weeks.



Playing like a big girl!


This is my FAVORITE face that she makes!!


Peyton and Aunt Melissa


Peyton with her cousins: Hannah, Emily and Nikolas


The happy family!



It's bath time - SOO CUTE!

4 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

She is so precious! Have I said that before? I need to come visit! You look great as well!!!

Anonymous said...

She's is absolutely beautiful! We are so glad that we got to see and hold her.

Love,
James and Geri Lynn

erin elizabeth said...

Well I'd stopped checking your blog everyday for updates and I was going to yell at you today when we have lunch, but now I'll say "what I great update!!" I'm so excited to meet Peyton! She is precious!

Nathan said...

She is beautiful! I'm glad you finally updated your website. I like the new template.