This past weekend Peyton had a shopping experience like no other. She had her first trip to Canton, Texas. For those who don't know, Canton's "First Monday Trade Days" is a HUGE open air flea market. It's so big that it's impossible to get through the whole place in a day. I can't begin to explain the Canton experience!! Although it wasn't a great shopping experience for any of us because it was so crowded, Peyton seemed to enjoy herself and was very well behaved. I definitely think we have a future marathon shopper on our hands!
We finished off the big day by watching the LSU/Alabama game. I'm pretty sure that I heard Peyton say "geaux tigers" when they scored that last touchdown to win the game!!
UPDATE...
We FINALLY heard back from the doctor about the apnea monitor download. After a week and a half of waiting, a nurse called to let me know that there had been no alarms, which I obviously already knew. She said that the doctor who read the download (someone independent from the doctor's office) suggested that we leave the monitor on for another couple of weeks, but I let her know quickly that Peyton hadn't had the monitor on for over a week and that we would not be putting it back on her. She seemed to think that would be ok but Peyton's doctor would have to make that decision. Well, the doctor finally came back to the office the following Monday and signed the order to discontinue the use of the monitor and I was able to return it to the company we rented it from.
Slow response on the monitor wasn't the only problem that we had with this doctor so thanks to a co-worker whose mom is a pediatrician, we changed doctors. Peyton's first visit with the new doctor was her 2-month check-up last week. She had to have 4 shots but she handled it very well. Of course she screamed until she turned purple, but she calmed down quickly and was treated to her favorite bottle.
At her 2-month check-up she weighed 9 lbs 10.4 oz and measured 21 3/4 inches long.
Paris Sewers
11 years ago


5 comments:
I am so glad that I FINALLY got to meet Peyton.. she is beautiful--Pictures do not do her justice! Thanks for letting me hold her for 30 mins! It made my day/weekend! We are going to plan a trip to come visit soon! Be prepared!
I love it when you post!!!! I'm so glad to hear she'l be a good shopper! Holiday House anyone?!?!?!
I'm sure she said "geaux tigers". You'd better be careful thought since you're living in Razorback country ;) So glad that you have changed pediatricians. A really good one is so hard to find, we have been very fortunate in that area. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!
Love,
WE NEED UPDATES AND PICS!!!
HOPE Y'ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment