and I'm obviously still pregnant. I'm ready to have the baby but also not ready, if that makes sense. I still have so much I feel like I need to do, but also don't want to be pregnant anymore. We're having an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon.
My coworkers hosted a shower for us last week where we got lots of clothes and other necessities (towels, blankets, burp clothes, bibs, etc.) in blue. We were so excited since our poor little boy was going to be getting out of the bath tub with pink towels and then be covered with pink blankets! Thanks everyone for the great gifts!!!
Peyton gets more and more active every day, or maybe I get so tired chasing her that it feels like she's more active...who knows. She is so much fun and we love watching her do something new almost every day. Her newest "trick" is climbing on everything, in everything, over everything, you get the point.
In her basket of toys
Getting out of the kitchen drawer
With the remote control that she knows she can't have....
We went to Kyle's hunting camp over Labor Day weekend and spent some time with Uncle Trent and Aunt Meghan and Mr. Ray and Mrs. Glenda. Trent and Meghan had just returned from an Alaskan cruise and brought Peyton her new favorite stuffed bear.


2 comments:
great pictures. you look so cute pregnant. Peyton is growing so fast. thanks for letting us get to see her grow up.
Uncle Cecil and Aunt Sheri
It was so good seeing you this weekend. Peyton is really growing up way too fast, but she is so much fun! I hope you had a good time at the reunion! Can't wait to see the new little guy. FYI - I still like Lucas :)
Post a Comment