Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Farm and Ms. Fix-It

We took Peyton to a pumpkin farm to take some pictures this weekend. It was late in the day so the light wasn't that great but we got some pretty cute pictures. Here a just a few.





I've also posted some pictures of Peyton helping to put her new crib together. After only watching a few minutes she knew exactly where the screwdriver went and what she was supposed to do with it. Guess we should get her some tools of her own.


2 comments:

Jennifer Floyd said...

Those pictures are PRECIOUS!!!!!! I'm anxiously waiting by the computer/phone for baby news....!!!

Anonymous said...

Peyton is adorable! I love the pictures from the pumpkin farm, looks like she really likes to have her picture taken. She is such a smart little girl too, helping out her daddy. Can't wait to see your new little guy.

Love to all,
Geri Lynn